The holiday card features the President, First Lady Michelle Obama and their two daughters, Malia and Sasha, grinning and shining in a tuxedo and gowns—and it’s even signed by the family and their two dogs, Sunny and Bo.
“The Obama Christmas card is giving me all kinds of feelings about them leaving in a month,” one Twitter user wrote.
The photo was taken in March at a state dinner honoring Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. The card was mailed to their friends, supporters and members of the media, according to the Huffington Post.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating