The holiday card features the President, First Lady Michelle Obama and their two daughters, Malia and Sasha, grinning and shining in a tuxedo and gowns—and it’s even signed by the family and their two dogs, Sunny and Bo.
“The Obama Christmas card is giving me all kinds of feelings about them leaving in a month,” one Twitter user wrote.
The photo was taken in March at a state dinner honoring Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. The card was mailed to their friends, supporters and members of the media, according to the Huffington Post.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time