During his Reddit AMA on Friday, Chris Pratt made dreams come true when he answered a question about the possibility of a movie starring both him and his wife, Anna Faris.
Although Pratt and Faris have been in movies together (the pair met while working on Take Me Home Tonight in 2007) and on television with a romantic storyline on Faris’ show, Mom, a Reddit user asked whether or not they would do a movie together where they both had leading roles, to which Pratt responded enthusiastically, “yes we will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” because true love means shamelessly using 15 exclamation points.
Here’s hoping we see our favorite IRL couple together on the silver screen soon.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk