Westworld fans are taking their obsession with the game to a whole new level.
While Siri recently got in on the Westworld fun, now some ultra-dedicated fans have created replicas of the all-important maze from the sci-fi series using 3D printers. On the mind-bending show, which traces the stories of humans and lifelike robots in search of themselves, the maze is a symbolic robot-only puzzle of sorts. (It appears all over the show’s amusement park, and it’s described as a “game” of self-knowledge.)
What is it really? Ed Harris, the actor who plays the Man in Black, and is obsessed with it, did not know because it’s just that addictive. As the show says, the park “seduces everyone,” including people who have taken to Instagram to post their own DIY Westworld maze creations.
Consider this an excellent way to access the truth about yourself if you can’t swing the fictional park’s $40,000 a day. Check out some of the creations below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org