Today, let us recognize a man who’s gone so above and beyond normal protocol for gift-giving this holiday season that all offerings from other men will likely pale in comparison.
Benjamin Anthony Hewins, a husband from London, England took it upon himself to build a huge (7 foot tall, to be exact) advent calendar for his wife. According to Metro.co.uk, the larger-than-life present housed presents like scarves, shoes, and treats behind each door. While Hewins constructed the whole thing himself, the project only took him two days to complete.
“It really wasn’t difficult—just a bit of imagination, a few tools, and loads of green tea,” he wrote on his Facebook page.
Significant others of the world, pay attention: this is how you give a gift.
See the advent calendar in all its glory below.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy