Federal authorities in Arizona are on the hunt for an armed bank robbery suspect who has earned the nickname “Packing Pigeon Bandit” for the distinct way he walks.
There were no injuries, and the suspect fled. However, authorities are hopeful the public will be able to point him out in a crowd from the way his feet and legs appear to turn inward when he walks.
“The suspect was dubbed the Packing Pigeon Bandit because he displayed a silver handgun during the bank robbery and he appears to walk pigeon-toed,” the FBI said. “The suspect is wearing a ski mask but based on his body movement and the way he walks, we are hoping someone will be able to identify him.”
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy