Federal authorities in Arizona are on the hunt for an armed bank robbery suspect who has earned the nickname “Packing Pigeon Bandit” for the distinct way he walks.
There were no injuries, and the suspect fled. However, authorities are hopeful the public will be able to point him out in a crowd from the way his feet and legs appear to turn inward when he walks.
“The suspect was dubbed the Packing Pigeon Bandit because he displayed a silver handgun during the bank robbery and he appears to walk pigeon-toed,” the FBI said. “The suspect is wearing a ski mask but based on his body movement and the way he walks, we are hoping someone will be able to identify him.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time