Will Smith has some pretty wild new neighbors — at least, that’s the story that he told Ellen Degeneres when he appeared on her eponymous show on Thursday.
According to Collateral Beauty star, there’s a lion in his backyard, although actual footage from his home shows that the lion is really more like a mountain lion or a feral big cat, something that DeGeneres kindly pointed out to him.
Smith, however, remained unconvinced, telling Ellen that his solution to the issue of the “lion” was to “immediately put the kids on punishment, you call the ranger, and the ranger comes out and says you have a lion.”
He later joked that he hoped animal control would be able to send the lions to his neighbor Denzel Washington’s house.
Watch the full clip below.
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction