According to Collateral Beauty star, there’s a lion in his backyard, although actual footage from his home shows that the lion is really more like a mountain lion or a feral big cat, something that DeGeneres kindly pointed out to him.
Smith, however, remained unconvinced, telling Ellen that his solution to the issue of the “lion” was to “immediately put the kids on punishment, you call the ranger, and the ranger comes out and says you have a lion.”
He later joked that he hoped animal control would be able to send the lions to his neighbor Denzel Washington’s house.
Watch the full clip below.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time