If you’ve ever wondered what side of the Force your favorite superheroes would be on, Zach Snyder has your answer. Well, at least about Batman and Superman. In a new mashup trailer released Thursday, the director gives fans a glimpse of what a Star Wars-inspired Dawn of Justice movie would look like.
Beginning with a voiceover of Emperor Palpatine’s iconic, “There is a great disturbance in the Force,” line, the video — titled Dark Side Knight Vs. SuperJedi: Dawn Of The Alliance — shows a Sith Lord Batman attempting to convert a Jedi Superman to the Dark Side.
“In anticipation of Rogue One, I wanted to share a little Star Wars fan film I made after J.J. [Abrams] released his Hunka Junk mash-up,” Snyder wrote, referencing a 2014 Abrams-created Force Awakens clip that included a nod to Batman v Superman.
Watch the full trailer below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State