If you’ve ever wondered what side of the Force your favorite superheroes would be on, Zach Snyder has your answer. Well, at least about Batman and Superman. In a new mashup trailer released Thursday, the director gives fans a glimpse of what a Star Wars-inspired Dawn of Justice movie would look like.
Beginning with a voiceover of Emperor Palpatine’s iconic, “There is a great disturbance in the Force,” line, the video — titled Dark Side Knight Vs. SuperJedi: Dawn Of The Alliance — shows a Sith Lord Batman attempting to convert a Jedi Superman to the Dark Side.
“In anticipation of Rogue One, I wanted to share a little Star Wars fan film I made after J.J. [Abrams] released his Hunka Junk mash-up,” Snyder wrote, referencing a 2014 Abrams-created Force Awakens clip that included a nod to Batman v Superman.
Watch the full trailer below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time