Eventually, it had to happen: the best-selling female artist of all time had to get in the passenger seat of James Corden’s car to help the well-loved TV host make his way through traffic. But as with all things Madonna, nothing is ever quite what you expect; she is the master of spectacle, after all.
The Queen of Pop and the British comedian make quite a pair in Wednesday night’s installment of Carpool Karaoke, running through a slew of Madonna’s greatest hits (with accompanying dance moves) and even getting into some salacious gossip. (“What was it like to spend a night out — or in — with Michael Jackson?” “So you want me to kiss and tell then, don’t you?” they banter.)
For the full Madonna effect, though, you’ll want to watch the video. Prepare for some impressive in-car twerking, too.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This