Eventually, it had to happen: the best-selling female artist of all time had to get in the passenger seat of James Corden’s car to help the well-loved TV host make his way through traffic. But as with all things Madonna, nothing is ever quite what you expect; she is the master of spectacle, after all.
The Queen of Pop and the British comedian make quite a pair in Wednesday night’s installment of Carpool Karaoke, running through a slew of Madonna’s greatest hits (with accompanying dance moves) and even getting into some salacious gossip. (“What was it like to spend a night out — or in — with Michael Jackson?” “So you want me to kiss and tell then, don’t you?” they banter.)
For the full Madonna effect, though, you’ll want to watch the video. Prepare for some impressive in-car twerking, too.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow