Eventually, it had to happen: the best-selling female artist of all time had to get in the passenger seat of James Corden’s car to help the well-loved TV host make his way through traffic. But as with all things Madonna, nothing is ever quite what you expect; she is the master of spectacle, after all.
The Queen of Pop and the British comedian make quite a pair in Wednesday night’s installment of Carpool Karaoke, running through a slew of Madonna’s greatest hits (with accompanying dance moves) and even getting into some salacious gossip. (“What was it like to spend a night out — or in — with Michael Jackson?” “So you want me to kiss and tell then, don’t you?” they banter.)
For the full Madonna effect, though, you’ll want to watch the video. Prepare for some impressive in-car twerking, too.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy