In a video posted to the show’s official Twitter account, writers/creators/stars Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer shared that the wildly popular Comedy Central show’s fourth season will be released in August 2017 and Glazer promises that “it’s gonna be, seriously, like so good.”
Longtime viewers of the show will remember that the past three seasons of the show debuted during the winter season — case in point: last season started in February and ended in April — but keep in mind that both Jacobson and Glazer have had plenty of personal projects to attend to in the off-season.
Until the episodes drop in August next year, you’ll have to content yourself with their announcement video, which you can watch below.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working