In a new “Mad Lib Theater” skit on Tuesday’s episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, actor Chris Pratt and host Fallon have a blast re-enacting a very messed-up encounter between none other than Santa Claus and one of his elves.
Passengers star Pratt has no idea what he’s getting into as Fallon asks him for various words and descriptors to fill out their Mad Lib sketch, offering up suitably bizarre fillers (Name for an animal: “Pickles!” Adjective: “Demure!” One-syllable noise: “Uhhhh…”) to make the scene come alive.
The action really gets going at 3:36 in the video, when the two suit up in their respective holiday-themed outfits to act out the zany skit. Takeaway: Chris Pratt has an excellent Santa voice, and Fallon has been quite a naughty elf this year. Watch above.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time