Drivers in Montreal, Canada had a slippery day following a snowfall.
Cars, two buses, a police car and plow trucks slid down an icy downtown Montreal road and collided with each other on Monday. There were no serious injuries, the CBC reported.
Video footage of the series of collisions showed a bus side into a group of cars, pushing them into the road’s intersection. Another clip revealed a second bus crashing into the first, while a police cruiser was seen skidding backwards on the road. Even snow clearing vehicles didn’t stand a chance—a plow truck spun out while making its way down the street.
Watch the chaos in the video below.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body