Thanks to recent action movies like Deadpool and Doctor Strange being based around relatively unknown superheroes, Billy Eichner has decided it’s time to throw some new characters into the franchise mix.
In a new Billy on the Street clip released Monday, the host runs around New York City asking passerby for their opinion on guest star Andy Samberg’s “new roles” as Myspace Tom and the fishing boy in the DreamWorks logo.
Jon Hamm gets in on the action later in the video, dressing up as Dr. Strange, Medicine Woman, and The New Yorker dandy. “He’s tough as a paper cut but that doesn’t mean he can’t enjoy drab workshop fiction about upper-middle-class whites,” Eichner explains.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working