Relax. You’re not the only one who struggles to find motivation to workout. Victoria’s Secret model Jasmine Tookes has revealed that even she finds it hard to stay focused when it comes to her fitness routine.
In an interview with The Cut, the 25-year-old admitted that although she works out around four times a week, she has to enlist friends to accompany her to keep her motivated. “On weekends, it’s so hard to go work out. I remind myself to do it,” she told the magazine. “If I sign up with Josephine [Skriver] or Romee [Strijd], I can’t say no.”
Tookes, who enjoys doing barre classes and weight training, shares photos of her workout routines on the Instagram account she set up with Skriver. “We love working out together. We mostly do it ourselves or have a photographer snap a few images,” she said. The women share fun photos and videos on their fitspo account that currently boasts 108,000 followers.
As well as exercising with friends, the model admitted that although she loves to laze around in the morning, she prefers to workout first thing in the a.m. “If I wait for the evening, it’s not going to happen,” she added.
[H/T The Cut]
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate