If you aren’t yet feeling the holiday cheer this year, this Christmas commercial from Polish company Allegro is sure to raise your spirits. Titled “English for Beginners,” the three-minute-long spot shows a mature Polish man attempting to learn English using a beginning language book and audio set.
After labelling every item around his home with Post-Its — and learning some more colloquial phrases from a movie — the man sets out on a journey that reveals the real reason behind his educational pursuit.
The heartwarming ad has already racked up more than 2 million views since being released Nov. 28.
Watch the full video below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow