If you aren’t yet feeling the holiday cheer this year, this Christmas commercial from Polish company Allegro is sure to raise your spirits. Titled “English for Beginners,” the three-minute-long spot shows a mature Polish man attempting to learn English using a beginning language book and audio set.
After labelling every item around his home with Post-Its — and learning some more colloquial phrases from a movie — the man sets out on a journey that reveals the real reason behind his educational pursuit.
The heartwarming ad has already racked up more than 2 million views since being released Nov. 28.
Watch the full video below.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023