If you aren’t yet feeling the holiday cheer this year, this Christmas commercial from Polish company Allegro is sure to raise your spirits. Titled “English for Beginners,” the three-minute-long spot shows a mature Polish man attempting to learn English using a beginning language book and audio set.
After labelling every item around his home with Post-Its — and learning some more colloquial phrases from a movie — the man sets out on a journey that reveals the real reason behind his educational pursuit.
The heartwarming ad has already racked up more than 2 million views since being released Nov. 28.
Watch the full video below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction