Jennifer Aniston made a surprise appearance during Saturday Night Live to put a stop to Vanessa Bayer’s impression of Rachel Green.
Aniston, made famous by her portrayal of Rachel on Friends, was not pleased with Bayer’s popular, spot-on impression of the ’90s character. After Bayer’s Rachel dropped by ‘Weekend Update’ to explain ’90s nostalgia to co-host Colin Jost, Aniston stopped in to question the impression and Bayer’s apparent Friends obsession.
“Vanessa what are you doing?” Aniston, who co-stars with Bayer in the upcoming movie Office Christmas Party, asked. “I know that you love Friends, and we had such a great time making our movie together, but you got to really try to stop texting me everyday… Friends was like five million and five years ago, so I think we just got to move on.”
In response, Bayer said she does a “great bit as Rachel,” which triggered the two going off in their “Rachel” voices.
The sketch concluded as the two agreed to get nachos together.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out