Jennifer Aniston made a surprise appearance during Saturday Night Live to put a stop to Vanessa Bayer’s impression of Rachel Green.
Aniston, made famous by her portrayal of Rachel on Friends, was not pleased with Bayer’s popular, spot-on impression of the ’90s character. After Bayer’s Rachel dropped by ‘Weekend Update’ to explain ’90s nostalgia to co-host Colin Jost, Aniston stopped in to question the impression and Bayer’s apparent Friends obsession.
“Vanessa what are you doing?” Aniston, who co-stars with Bayer in the upcoming movie Office Christmas Party, asked. “I know that you love Friends, and we had such a great time making our movie together, but you got to really try to stop texting me everyday… Friends was like five million and five years ago, so I think we just got to move on.”
In response, Bayer said she does a “great bit as Rachel,” which triggered the two going off in their “Rachel” voices.
The sketch concluded as the two agreed to get nachos together.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving