Call it “standalone DLC” for TIME top 10 pick Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End if you must, it’s effectively a new PlayStation 4 Uncharted game from studio Naughty Dog that brings back a character we haven’t seen since Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception.
It’s called Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, and Sony teased gamers for several minutes at the outset of its PlayStation Experience in Los Angeles on Saturday with a video of said character disguised in a hijab before revealing it was in fact Chloe Frazier, who first appeared in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. She’s going to pair off with Nadine Ross, the South African leader of a paramilitary outfit turned treasure hunter who squared off with Nathan Drake and pals in Uncharted 4. The two women appeared to be somewhere in the Middle East. It’s also not clear where these events fall on the series timeline.
After the video played, Naughty Dog took to Twitter to tout the new mini-stallment.
That’s all for now. How much it’ll cost, when we’ll be able to play it and how long a journey it’ll be we’ll hopefully know more about soon.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer