Call it “standalone DLC” for TIME top 10 pick Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End if you must, it’s effectively a new PlayStation 4 Uncharted game from studio Naughty Dog that brings back a character we haven’t seen since Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception.
It’s called Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, and Sony teased gamers for several minutes at the outset of its PlayStation Experience in Los Angeles on Saturday with a video of said character disguised in a hijab before revealing it was in fact Chloe Frazier, who first appeared in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. She’s going to pair off with Nadine Ross, the South African leader of a paramilitary outfit turned treasure hunter who squared off with Nathan Drake and pals in Uncharted 4. The two women appeared to be somewhere in the Middle East. It’s also not clear where these events fall on the series timeline.
After the video played, Naughty Dog took to Twitter to tout the new mini-stallment.
That’s all for now. How much it’ll cost, when we’ll be able to play it and how long a journey it’ll be we’ll hopefully know more about soon.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement