For her latest role, Kristen Stewart is taking a walk—or rather, a ride — on the wild side, as the freewheeling star of The Rolling Stones‘ latest music video.
The track, a cover of Eddie Taylor’s 1955 song “Ride ‘Em On Down,” is the first single off their new blues cover album, Blue and Lonesome, their first studio album in a decade. In the video, Stewart spends most of her time zipping around an eerily empty Los Angeles in a bright blue vintage Mustang GT.
In between Stewart speeding around L.A., we’re also treated to the sight of her buying beer, eating a lollipop, and having a sultry solo dance party at a gas station like a badass. The only time that the Cafe Society actress slows down is when she bizarrely encounters a zebra while doing donuts in a deserted river basin, a la Thunder Road.
Watch the full music video above.
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk