If you’re looking for something to cheer you up, look no further than the heartwarming footage of President Barack Obama and Chance the Rapper singing carols together at the National Christmas Tree Lighting in Washington, D.C.
The Chicago rapper is famously one of the president’s favorite artists, who has gone so far as to call Chance “family” (Chance’s father had worked for the president while he was a senator and during his first term in the White House.)
While Chance was the there to perform a rendition of his signature song “Sunday Candy,” alongside Nico Segal, The Social Experiment, and Jamila Woods, he joined Obama and other performers including James Taylor, Kelly Clarkson, and Garth Brooks for a rousing rendition of “Jingle Bells.”
Watch the full clip below; the singing starts at 11:24.
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk