Chris Pratt is starring alongside Jennifer Lawrence in the upcoming movie Passengers, but based on his Instagram feed, you wouldn’t know it. The 37-year-old actor has taken it upon himself to share a steady stream of behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the intergalactic film’s press tour. However, fans are lucky to catch even a glimpse of Lawrence in them.
It all began Monday when Pratt posted a close-up selfie with only half of Lawrence’s face visible at the edge of the picture. “Finally got that selfie with Jen y’all wanted,” he wrote.
He then continued the trend with a series of similarly hilarious shots that just never seemed to properly capture his co-star.
The latest prank pic came Thursday, as Pratt shared a photo from backstage at The Graham Norton Show. “Me, #JenniferLawrence and @jamieoliver backstage at @thegrahamnortonshow promoting a film called #Passengers coming soon to a theatre near you,” he captioned the post. “Can’t believe I got to meet the naked chef!!! He was wearing clothes, but still!!!”
Passengers hits theaters Dec. 21.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer