The married former That ’70s Show costars have welcomed their second child, a son, a rep confirms to PEOPLE.
The new addition was born on Wednesday, Nov. 30. He joins big sister Wyatt Isabelle, 2.
And in October, Kutcher spilled the beans on baby number two’s sex.
But Kutcher couldn’t help telling Seth Meyers that he had secretly hoped to have another little girl because he wants a big family.
“First of all — our first girl is unbelievable. But also I figured if we had a girl second, [Mila] might give me one more shot at having a boy and now I don’t know!” he said on Late Night with Seth Meyers in October. “It’s even money — she might cut me off!”
One thing is for certain, though: The couple’s son will join his sister in learning how to earn in life.
“The one topic of conversation we had even prior to ever having kids was always, ‘How do you raise a child to not be an assh—?’ ” Kunis said in August, adding jokingly, “It’s a matter of teaching them from a very early age that, you know, ‘Mommy and Daddy may have a dollar, but you’re poor.’ ”
E News! was the first to report the birth.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time