Prince Harry and Rihanna were all smiles when they met each other this week.
The royals—one a British prince, the other a princess of pop music—met twice on Wednesday as Prince Harry visited Rihanna’s native Barbados during a tour of the Caribbean. They first spoke at an afternoon event in Bridgetown, Barbados, and then sat next to each other on stage at a benefit concert that evening, the BBC reports.
“Hello, it’s very nice to meet you,” Prince Harry said, turning to Rihanna after he met the President of Guyana. Later, at the concert, the pair smiled frequently as they sat next to each other and talked during free moments.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time