Twelve years after Napoleon Dynamite won our hearts (and Deb’s) with his dexterous dancing skills in the film that shares his name, he’s teaming up with his old pal Pedro to make a commercial for — what else? — tater tots.
Following the “Whopperito” and those infamous Cheeto chicken fries, Burger King is now offering cheesy tater tots and they enlisted Napoleon Dynamite (Jon Heder) and Pedro (Efren Ramirez) to recreate their memorable cafeteria scene from the movie in one of their restaurants.
In the clip, Heder asks Ramirez for one of his tater tots before proceeding to steal all of his tots; unfortunately for us, Heder doesn’t put them all in his pocket as Napoleon did in the film.
Watch the full commercial below.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World