Twelve years after Napoleon Dynamite won our hearts (and Deb’s) with his dexterous dancing skills in the film that shares his name, he’s teaming up with his old pal Pedro to make a commercial for — what else? — tater tots.
Following the “Whopperito” and those infamous Cheeto chicken fries, Burger King is now offering cheesy tater tots and they enlisted Napoleon Dynamite (Jon Heder) and Pedro (Efren Ramirez) to recreate their memorable cafeteria scene from the movie in one of their restaurants.
In the clip, Heder asks Ramirez for one of his tater tots before proceeding to steal all of his tots; unfortunately for us, Heder doesn’t put them all in his pocket as Napoleon did in the film.
Watch the full commercial below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now