On the personal side of JFK’s presidency, the only thing as legendary as Jackie’s glamour is Jack’s cheating. The 35th president was infamous for his affairs, which only became more highly publicized after his death in 1963.
In the decades since, gossip hounds have tried to find out just how much Jackie really knew about her husband’s infidelities, and what she felt. PEOPLE’s latest cover story has new information about the couple, including revelations about their marital agreements. “It was a marriage of its time,” one unnamed family friend told the magazine. “At the end of the day, Jack came back to Jackie — and that was it. They loved each other.”
Read more at PEOPLE.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror