On the personal side of JFK’s presidency, the only thing as legendary as Jackie’s glamour is Jack’s cheating. The 35th president was infamous for his affairs, which only became more highly publicized after his death in 1963.
In the decades since, gossip hounds have tried to find out just how much Jackie really knew about her husband’s infidelities, and what she felt. PEOPLE’s latest cover story has new information about the couple, including revelations about their marital agreements. “It was a marriage of its time,” one unnamed family friend told the magazine. “At the end of the day, Jack came back to Jackie — and that was it. They loved each other.”
Read more at PEOPLE.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This