1. Facebook can and should wipe out fake news.
By Walt Mossberg in the Verge
2. Could the party drug Ecstasy help fight PTSD?
By Eve Peyser in Gizmodo
3. Natural selection isn’t enough. Science is about to update our idea of evolution.
By Robby Berman in Big Think
4. If we ever need a new planet, this moon of Saturn might be the right fit.
By Charles Wohlforth and Amanda R. Hendrix in Scientific American
5. Online harassment doesn’t just hurt feelings. It forces women and minorities to self-censor.
By Alice Marwick in Quartz
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk