It was a family affair on The Voice on Tuesday night when country legend Dolly Parton joined her goddaughter Miley Cyrus on stage to bless everything with a stunning rendition of her trademark 1973 hit song, “Jolene.”
The duo performed alongside the Pentatonix, who had previously collaborated with Dolly on an a cappella version of “Jolene” this September; Cyrus, as well, is no stranger to the beloved song, as she’s performed it solo on The Voice previously and multiple times live.
However, nothing could top the Queen of Country leading them all in a rousing rendition of her signature ballad, all while clad in bedazzled black leather. Dolly, we’re not worthy.
Watch the full performance in the clip above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com