A Kansas McDonald’s worker who allegedly spiced up a police officer’s drink Friday has been fired and is now facing criminal charges.
Two officers with the Topeka Police Department said they bought a Dr. Pepper at a McDonald’s drive-thru in the city, and realized the drink tasted strange, 13 NEWS reported. They opened the drinks to find what appeared to be mustard in the cup.
Kansas Going Blue, a police support organization, posted a photo Sunday of the drink on Facebook.
The Topeka Police Department told Fox that it has decided to open a criminal investigation into the case. Tom Dobski, the franchisee owner of the McDonald’s in question, is reportedly cooperating with all queries.
Daubs issued a statement to Fox saying he was “shocked by the isolated actions of a single employee.”
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time