A Kansas McDonald’s worker who allegedly spiced up a police officer’s drink Friday has been fired and is now facing criminal charges.
Two officers with the Topeka Police Department said they bought a Dr. Pepper at a McDonald’s drive-thru in the city, and realized the drink tasted strange, 13 NEWS reported. They opened the drinks to find what appeared to be mustard in the cup.
Kansas Going Blue, a police support organization, posted a photo Sunday of the drink on Facebook.
The Topeka Police Department told Fox that it has decided to open a criminal investigation into the case. Tom Dobski, the franchisee owner of the McDonald’s in question, is reportedly cooperating with all queries.
Daubs issued a statement to Fox saying he was “shocked by the isolated actions of a single employee.”
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases