It was only a matter of time until “Let Me Love You”—the popular EDM collaboration between Justin Bieber and DJ Snake—got its own official music video. Behold: the latest iteration of a Bonnie and Clyde heist experience, replete with high-stakes car chases, dramatic quick escapes, and duffles stacked with wads of cash. In the mix are a preternaturally attractive young couple (not Bieber himself, however) who enjoy frolicking on beds covered in bills and thrilling each other with their criminal hijinks.
All of this seems straightforward enough… until a bit of hand-to-hand combat ensues, and we get a chance to see who’s really behind the duo’s impressive getaways. (Hint: some realities are more virtual than others.) Meanwhile, the inescapable earworm of a song plays on. Check it out, above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at firstname.lastname@example.org