It was only a matter of time until “Let Me Love You”—the popular EDM collaboration between Justin Bieber and DJ Snake—got its own official music video. Behold: the latest iteration of a Bonnie and Clyde heist experience, replete with high-stakes car chases, dramatic quick escapes, and duffles stacked with wads of cash. In the mix are a preternaturally attractive young couple (not Bieber himself, however) who enjoy frolicking on beds covered in bills and thrilling each other with their criminal hijinks.
All of this seems straightforward enough… until a bit of hand-to-hand combat ensues, and we get a chance to see who’s really behind the duo’s impressive getaways. (Hint: some realities are more virtual than others.) Meanwhile, the inescapable earworm of a song plays on. Check it out, above.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases