To kick it off, here’s a fresh new video for “FAB.”—which, in case you were curious, is not an abbreviation for “fabulous.” No, in JoJo’s world, FAB is an acronym for “fake a– b–tches,” and you definitely don’t want to be one around the very down-to-earth singer and rapper Remy Ma, who gets in a sassy verse on the single.
“Tell me, where were you when I needed you?” she asks a friend who has let her down one time too many. “How about a hand for the real ones? Put it down, had my back since day one.” For long-suffering JoJo fans, this shout out will ring true. Watch JoJo get real in the stripped-down black-and-white music video set in New York City, above. Meanwhile, her concert tour launches in January in Ireland, swinging back to the U.S. in February.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at email@example.com