JoJo fans, rejoice: not only does the soulful pop star have a new album to jam out to, Mad Love, but she’s also launching a headline concert tour in the new year after her decade in label limbo.
To kick it off, here’s a fresh new video for “FAB.”—which, in case you were curious, is not an abbreviation for “fabulous.” No, in JoJo’s world, FAB is an acronym for “fake a– b–tches,” and you definitely don’t want to be one around the very down-to-earth singer and rapper Remy Ma, who gets in a sassy verse on the single.
“Tell me, where were you when I needed you?” she asks a friend who has let her down one time too many. “How about a hand for the real ones? Put it down, had my back since day one.” For long-suffering JoJo fans, this shout out will ring true. Watch JoJo get real in the stripped-down black-and-white music video set in New York City, above. Meanwhile, her concert tour launches in January in Ireland, swinging back to the U.S. in February.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases