During a presser after scoring 20 in a Dubs win over the Atlanta Hawks, Thompson ended his time with the media by telling reporters that he makes an extraordinarily good paper airplane, then making good on the claim by actually making one.
“You guys should get this on camera,” he said. “I make the best paper airplane on the West Coast.”
Thompson then threw his paper airplane at one of the cameras in the room. This isn’t the first time that the notoriously stone-faced baller has proved himself to be the unexpected life of the post-game party; Thompson also recently made headlines when he nonchalantly drank a beer during a press conference after the Warriors won against Toronto earlier this month.
Watch Klay make his paper airplane below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com