While it’s thrilling to read and watch the Harry Potter story, with a book series that is over 4,200 pages long and movies that clock in at nearly 20 hours total, it’s hard to find the time to get through the entire tale of the boy who lived. Luckily, someone has now made a supercut of all eight films that has a runtime of just under 80 minutes.
Dubbed Wizardhood, the Tim Stiefler-created montage compresses footage from The Sorcerer’s Stone all the way through to The Deathly Hallows — Part 2 to paint a shorter picture of Harry, Ron and Hermione’s quest to defeat Voldemort.
Watch the full video below.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022