While it’s thrilling to read and watch the Harry Potter story, with a book series that is over 4,200 pages long and movies that clock in at nearly 20 hours total, it’s hard to find the time to get through the entire tale of the boy who lived. Luckily, someone has now made a supercut of all eight films that has a runtime of just under 80 minutes.
Dubbed Wizardhood, the Tim Stiefler-created montage compresses footage from The Sorcerer’s Stone all the way through to The Deathly Hallows — Part 2 to paint a shorter picture of Harry, Ron and Hermione’s quest to defeat Voldemort.
Watch the full video below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve