First Lady Michelle Obama on Tuesday will welcome military families to the White House for an early look at holiday decorations—a tradition that is part of her Joining Forces initiative for service members and their families.
On Friday, Obama accepted the official White House Christmas tree, which she has decorated to honor the military in previous years.
“We’re ready. Our last one. We’re excited about it,” the First Lady said Friday, when the tree arrived.
Watch the live stream above, scheduled to start at 1:30 p.m. ET.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow