Photos of a store in Tulalip, Washington have gone viral after showing the horrendous mess that the store was left in by Black Friday shoppers, with shoes and shoeboxes strewn throughout the entire store’s floor.
Buzzfeed reports that a store employee told them that nearly 20,000 people passed through the store between 8 pm on Thursday, Thanksgiving night until 10 pm on Friday, while many customers took to social media to share pictures of the store being trashed by the chaos of Black Friday.
Survey the extent of the mess below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time