Photos of a store in Tulalip, Washington have gone viral after showing the horrendous mess that the store was left in by Black Friday shoppers, with shoes and shoeboxes strewn throughout the entire store’s floor.
Buzzfeed reports that a store employee told them that nearly 20,000 people passed through the store between 8 pm on Thursday, Thanksgiving night until 10 pm on Friday, while many customers took to social media to share pictures of the store being trashed by the chaos of Black Friday.
Survey the extent of the mess below.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working