Black Friday is universally acknowledged as the world’s biggest shopping day, but this year, a Nike eager shoppers created a terrifying disarray.
Photos of a store in Tulalip, Washington have gone viral after showing the horrendous mess that the store was left in by Black Friday shoppers, with shoes and shoeboxes strewn throughout the entire store’s floor.
Buzzfeed reports that a store employee told them that nearly 20,000 people passed through the store between 8 pm on Thursday, Thanksgiving night until 10 pm on Friday, while many customers took to social media to share pictures of the store being trashed by the chaos of Black Friday.
Survey the extent of the mess below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement