It may be an ad for H&M, but Wes Anderson’s new short film gives viewers nearly four minutes of the exact Christmas commercial you would expect from the famed director.
Starring Adrien Brody as a train conductor tasked with throwing together a makeshift holiday celebration for passengers experiencing a major travel delay Christmas morning, the clip is shot in Anderson’s classic style and culminates in a heartwarming — and extremely festive — surprise. “This story may resonate more than ever at a time in the world where we could all do with giving a stranger a hug,” Brody told NME.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk