The popular Microsoft Solitaire game people have played on Windows computers for decades has become available on iPhones and Android phones.
The “Microsoft Solitaire Collection” offers five different Solitaire games free for download, including Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Pyramid and Tripeaks, in addition to daily challenges for players. Users can play with friends and earn achievements through Xbox Live as well.
For $1.99, players can unlock further features of the game and remove adds on the app.
Although both iOS and Android offer several different Solitaire games, Microsoft considers its the “world’s number 1 Solitaire game” because of its strong following of more about 119 million people who have played the game, the Verge reports.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears