Khan’s untitled memoir will be published in the fall of 2017, according to the Associated Press, which cited Random House’s announcement. Khizr Khan’s wife, Ghazala Khan, contributed to the memoir.
Khan’s public feud with Trump became a focal point of the presidential campaign after Khan spoke out against Trump during an emotional speech at the Democratic National Convention, and Trump responded by attacking him and his wife. Khan’s son, Humayun Khan, was a captain in the U.S. Army who died serving in Iraq in 2004.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy