Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry returned to Dancing With the Stars for its season finale on Tuesday.
Perry, who was eliminated from the show in September, returned to DJ for and then dance with Vanilla Ice in a live rendition of “Ice Ice Baby.” As Vanilla Ice rapped and danced on stage, Perry spun in the DJ booth before joining Vanilla Ice on stage for a fist bump and hug.
Perry came to the DWTS stage fresh from a meeting with President-elect Donald Trump in New York to discuss cabinet positions.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow