We are in the throes of the most wonderful time of the year — due in large part to quality time spent with our friends and family, delicious food and drink and unbelievable sales that literally allow us to shop until we drop. Black Friday is going to be bigger than ever this year: the National Retail Federation estimates that 137.4 million Americans will hit stores and shop online over the weekend. So if you’re heading out to your favorite brick-and-mortar shops, you definitely need a list to be prepared.
There are literally hundreds of sales going down for Black Friday, but we would all need to clone ourselves in order to even partake in a fraction of them. So which brands are serving up the best deals? Where are the deepest discounts and the most exclusive products for the momentous shopping weekend? We’ve got you covered. Here are the nine sales you should definitely check out.
1. Ann Taylor: Though the brand has been known for work-perfect separates since inception, its LOFT line has created the kind of pieces that we want to wear day-in and day-out. From this Wednesday through Sunday the 28th, get 50% off everything in stores and online with code “CELEBRATE.”
2. Banana Republic: We’re going to emerge from our turkey-induced slumber on Black Friday and hop over to a Banana Republic store. There, we can get 50% off any regular priced item with code “BRFIFTY” and 40% off the rest of your purchase with code “BRFORTY.” This is the perfect time to invest in some classics for both work and play.
3. Best Buy: Black Friday is the best time to invest in the electronics you’ve been coveting all year. If you’re in the market for a new television, laptop, or tablet, Best Buy is serving up some major doorbusters. Need an example? How about $150-$200 off Samsung’s 4K televisions.
4. Club Monaco: This modern label is presenting a tiered delight for the Thanksgiving holiday: 25% off orders $150+, 30% off $250+, and 35% off $400+, in stores and online. It’s valid from Turkey Day through Nov. 28.
7. Nordstrom: Though the Seattle-based juggernaut has a slew of brands lining its shelves and racks, we’re heading to Nordstrom for beauty this time around. Select items from your favorite brands like Estee Lauder and Clinique will see steep discounts.
8. Neiman Marcus: The luxury department store is known for its designer wares and those exact styles will be 40% off — starting on Thanksgiving Day through Saturday, Nov. 26. A free clutch and fragrance can also be snagged with a purchase of more than $100.
9. Target: We always spend way more time and money than we originally planned each time we step into Target. This time will be no exception. From deals on Apple Watches and Wireless Beats to 30% off all apparel, accessories and shoes, you’ll want to pace yourself before stepping foot into this ultimate shopping destination.