Channing Tatum is putting on his blue suede shoes.
The actor will soon be bringing his new show Magic Mike Live to Las Vegas, and to celebrate, he teamed up with Omaze and (RED) to disguise himself as Elvis Presley and give a few unsuspecting office workers a first look at what to expect.
The Magic Mike star donned a white sequined jumpsuit, shades, and a wig to take over an office elevator, breaking out in song and scaring a few employees away with his dance moves. It’s all part of an Omaze charity initiative supporting (RED), where fans can donate to help fight AIDS and enter to win a trip to Las Vegas to see the new show with Tatum himself. Not only will Omaze put one winner and their guest up at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Vegas, but they’ll also get a chance to “count abs with Channing Tatum at the premiere of Magic Mike Live.”
Watch the video above to see Tatum’s Elvis impersonation, and head to Omaze for more info on the campaign.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart