Kanye West has cancelled the rest of his Saint Pablo tour dates, after cutting a Sacramento, CA concert short after only performing three songs and canceling a makeup performance in Los Angeles.
A representative for West confirmed to Pitchfork that the remaining dates on his tour have been cancelled and that “tickets will be fully refunded at point of purchase.”
West made headlines recently following controversial statements he said during tour stops, including telling concertgoers that “he would’ve voted for Trump” and openly criticizing Hillary Clinton, Mark Zuckerberg, Drake, Beyoncé and Jay Z, and radio stations, while advocating for artists like Frank Ocean and Kid Cudi.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time