Kanye West has cancelled the rest of his Saint Pablo tour dates, after cutting a Sacramento, CA concert short after only performing three songs and canceling a makeup performance in Los Angeles.
A representative for West confirmed to Pitchfork that the remaining dates on his tour have been cancelled and that “tickets will be fully refunded at point of purchase.”
West made headlines recently following controversial statements he said during tour stops, including telling concertgoers that “he would’ve voted for Trump” and openly criticizing Hillary Clinton, Mark Zuckerberg, Drake, Beyoncé and Jay Z, and radio stations, while advocating for artists like Frank Ocean and Kid Cudi.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive