Kanye West has cancelled the rest of his Saint Pablo tour dates, after cutting a Sacramento, CA concert short after only performing three songs and canceling a makeup performance in Los Angeles.
A representative for West confirmed to Pitchfork that the remaining dates on his tour have been cancelled and that “tickets will be fully refunded at point of purchase.”
West made headlines recently following controversial statements he said during tour stops, including telling concertgoers that “he would’ve voted for Trump” and openly criticizing Hillary Clinton, Mark Zuckerberg, Drake, Beyoncé and Jay Z, and radio stations, while advocating for artists like Frank Ocean and Kid Cudi.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow