The company said Sunday that it has started the free repair program to address the fault in a “small number” of its 6s devices. “Apple has determined that a very small number of iPhone 6s devices may unexpectedly shut down” Apple said in a statement.
Apple said the defect only affects devices “within a limited serial number range” that were made between September and October 2015, and it assured customers there is no safety issue.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears