Kanye West canceled his Sunday night concert in Los Angeles hours before he was due to perform, only a day after he abruptly ended his Saint Pablo tour stop in Sacramento after just 30 minutes.
Sunday’s concert was already a rescheduled show from earlier this month. The Forum, where the show was set to take place, quickly said it was offering full refunds.
West had an interesting week on his Saint Pablo tour, announcing his support of Donald Trump on Nov. 17. Two days later in Sacramento, the artist started the show 90 minutes late, performed two songs and embarked on a tirade against Jay Z, Beyoncé and Hillary Clinton before leaving.
This comes after a reported feud with Jay Z last month, who alongside his wife Beyoncé supported Clinton’s campaign.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive