Kanye West canceled his Sunday night concert in Los Angeles hours before he was due to perform, only a day after he abruptly ended his Saint Pablo tour stop in Sacramento after just 30 minutes.
Sunday’s concert was already a rescheduled show from earlier this month. The Forum, where the show was set to take place, quickly said it was offering full refunds.
West had an interesting week on his Saint Pablo tour, announcing his support of Donald Trump on Nov. 17. Two days later in Sacramento, the artist started the show 90 minutes late, performed two songs and embarked on a tirade against Jay Z, Beyoncé and Hillary Clinton before leaving.
This comes after a reported feud with Jay Z last month, who alongside his wife Beyoncé supported Clinton’s campaign.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out