Kanye West canceled his Sunday night concert in Los Angeles hours before he was due to perform, only a day after he abruptly ended his Saint Pablo tour stop in Sacramento after just 30 minutes.
Sunday’s concert was already a rescheduled show from earlier this month. The Forum, where the show was set to take place, quickly said it was offering full refunds.
West had an interesting week on his Saint Pablo tour, announcing his support of Donald Trump on Nov. 17. Two days later in Sacramento, the artist started the show 90 minutes late, performed two songs and embarked on a tirade against Jay Z, Beyoncé and Hillary Clinton before leaving.
This comes after a reported feud with Jay Z last month, who alongside his wife Beyoncé supported Clinton’s campaign.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time