“I love my husband, President Barack Obama, and our children, Sasha and Malia,” she joked, referencing Melania’s reported plagiarism of Michelle Obama‘s speech during the Republican National Convention this summer.
Hadid was the subject of a flurry of tweets soon after. Many Trump supporters were upset with her snarky impression of Melania.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate