“I love my husband, President Barack Obama, and our children, Sasha and Malia,” she joked, referencing Melania’s reported plagiarism of Michelle Obama‘s speech during the Republican National Convention this summer.
Hadid was the subject of a flurry of tweets soon after. Many Trump supporters were upset with her snarky impression of Melania.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World