The kids are home for Thanksgiving break, and they are home all day long driving you nuts. What better way to occupy them than to take them to the movies? TIME For Kids recruited Rosie, 6, Alex, 7, and Summer, 9, to review Dreamworks’ “Trolls” and the newest Disney flick “Moana.” Entertainment Weekly’s Christopher Rosen asks the kids what they liked, and didn’t like so much about each family-friendly film.
“Trolls” hit theaters November 4, and “Moana” releases November 23.
Watch the video above to find out which movie to take the kids to this fall.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve