The kids are home for Thanksgiving break, and they are home all day long driving you nuts. What better way to occupy them than to take them to the movies? TIME For Kids recruited Rosie, 6, Alex, 7, and Summer, 9, to review Dreamworks’ “Trolls” and the newest Disney flick “Moana.” Entertainment Weekly’s Christopher Rosen asks the kids what they liked, and didn’t like so much about each family-friendly film.
“Trolls” hit theaters November 4, and “Moana” releases November 23.
Watch the video above to find out which movie to take the kids to this fall.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out