The kids are home for Thanksgiving break, and they are home all day long driving you nuts. What better way to occupy them than to take them to the movies? TIME For Kids recruited Rosie, 6, Alex, 7, and Summer, 9, to review Dreamworks’ “Trolls” and the newest Disney flick “Moana.” Entertainment Weekly’s Christopher Rosen asks the kids what they liked, and didn’t like so much about each family-friendly film.
“Trolls” hit theaters November 4, and “Moana” releases November 23.
Watch the video above to find out which movie to take the kids to this fall.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This