The kids are home for Thanksgiving break, and they are home all day long driving you nuts. What better way to occupy them than to take them to the movies? TIME For Kids recruited Rosie, 6, Alex, 7, and Summer, 9, to review Dreamworks’ “Trolls” and the newest Disney flick “Moana.” Entertainment Weekly’s Christopher Rosen asks the kids what they liked, and didn’t like so much about each family-friendly film.
“Trolls” hit theaters November 4, and “Moana” releases November 23.
Watch the video above to find out which movie to take the kids to this fall.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now