The comedian appeared on Conan on Thursday night to sing a bittersweet ode to his trusty old chair that he’s about to throw away. The lyrics of the song stay close to this sentiment, with lines like, “The padding is gone and I’m sorry to say / I think it’s time for me to throw my chair away.”
Host Conan O’Brien took to Twitter after the performance to let his viewers know what he really thought of Sandler’s new ballad.
Watch the full clip below.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World