The comedian appeared on Conan on Thursday night to sing a bittersweet ode to his trusty old chair that he’s about to throw away. The lyrics of the song stay close to this sentiment, with lines like, “The padding is gone and I’m sorry to say / I think it’s time for me to throw my chair away.”
Host Conan O’Brien took to Twitter after the performance to let his viewers know what he really thought of Sandler’s new ballad.
Watch the full clip below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve