Move over, Kermit “but that’s none of my business” sipping tea meme (or as Good Morning America likes to call it, “Tea Lizard,”) there’s a new viral frog meme in town and it involves our favorite muppet amphibian and his menacing doppleganger.
The memes use an image from 2014’s Muppets Most Wanted, where Kermit the Frog faces his evil look-a-like Constantine, who in this case, wears a dark hood covering his eyes. The scene is the perfect encapsulation of the internal moral dialogues we all have: If I see an impossibly cute fluffy dog, should I steal him? Should I binge-watch all the episodes on Netflix or go to sleep? Should I save my paycheck or ball out?
To put it bluntly, Evil Kermit the Frog reminds us that we all have a dark side when it comes to making good decisions — and it can be pretty funny. See the most hilarious Dark Kermit memes below.
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now