Move over, Kermit “but that’s none of my business” sipping tea meme (or as Good Morning America likes to call it, “Tea Lizard,”) there’s a new viral frog meme in town and it involves our favorite muppet amphibian and his menacing doppleganger.
The memes use an image from 2014’s Muppets Most Wanted, where Kermit the Frog faces his evil look-a-like Constantine, who in this case, wears a dark hood covering his eyes. The scene is the perfect encapsulation of the internal moral dialogues we all have: If I see an impossibly cute fluffy dog, should I steal him? Should I binge-watch all the episodes on Netflix or go to sleep? Should I save my paycheck or ball out?
To put it bluntly, Evil Kermit the Frog reminds us that we all have a dark side when it comes to making good decisions — and it can be pretty funny. See the most hilarious Dark Kermit memes below.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science