Move over, Kermit “but that’s none of my business” sipping tea meme (or as Good Morning America likes to call it, “Tea Lizard,”) there’s a new viral frog meme in town and it involves our favorite muppet amphibian and his menacing doppleganger.
The memes use an image from 2014’s Muppets Most Wanted, where Kermit the Frog faces his evil look-a-like Constantine, who in this case, wears a dark hood covering his eyes. The scene is the perfect encapsulation of the internal moral dialogues we all have: If I see an impossibly cute fluffy dog, should I steal him? Should I binge-watch all the episodes on Netflix or go to sleep? Should I save my paycheck or ball out?
To put it bluntly, Evil Kermit the Frog reminds us that we all have a dark side when it comes to making good decisions — and it can be pretty funny. See the most hilarious Dark Kermit memes below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization