A Massachusetts man was recently convicted of malicious destruction of property after he attempted to burn down his ex-girlfriend’s home while she was still in it, using the bizarre combination of Cheetos and a propane tank.
According to the Taunton Gazette, an investigation revealed that Shemroy Williams tried to light his ex-girlfriend’s home on fire in five different locations and even wedged a propane tank next to the house while there was a fire burning on the back porch.
Reportedly, police located him roughly 100 yards from the home with two lighters in his pocket and an empty bag of Cheetos; according to investigators, Williams had attempted to accelerate the fire with Cheetos. It all seems like a terrible use of cheesy goodness — although it does give a whole new meaning to Flaming Hot Cheetos.
Williams was sentenced to serve two and half years in jail for his actions.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization