Kellyanne Conway says she may join President-elect Donald Trump’s administration, though being a mother of four has made her hesitant.
“I didn’t see ‘mother of four small children’ in any of the job descriptions. I’m sure your viewers can relate,” said Conway on Good Morning America Thursday, suggesting that she might not find parenthood compatible with serving the commander-in-chief. “But it’s been such an honor to be Donald Trump’s campaign manager and to work with my old friend and client, Mike Pence, our new vice president.”
Conway then added that she’s discussed her future with Trump. “I want to go and serve at my best and highest use,” she explained. “So we’re still discussing that with Donald Trump. I told him I’m not a priority.”
Watch the rest of Conway’s answer below.
This article originally appeared on EW.com
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space