Kellyanne Conway says she may join President-elect Donald Trump’s administration, though being a mother of four has made her hesitant.
“I didn’t see ‘mother of four small children’ in any of the job descriptions. I’m sure your viewers can relate,” said Conway on Good Morning America Thursday, suggesting that she might not find parenthood compatible with serving the commander-in-chief. “But it’s been such an honor to be Donald Trump’s campaign manager and to work with my old friend and client, Mike Pence, our new vice president.”
Conway then added that she’s discussed her future with Trump. “I want to go and serve at my best and highest use,” she explained. “So we’re still discussing that with Donald Trump. I told him I’m not a priority.”
Watch the rest of Conway’s answer below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time