Metallica only toned it down a little when they rocked out playing classroom instruments with Jimmy Fallon and The Roots.
The heavy metal band played the 1991 hit “Enter Sandman” on the Tonight Show Wednesday night. Instead of electric instruments, James Hetfield played a toy clarinet, Kirk Hammett played the Melodica, Robert Trujillo had a baby electric axe and Lars Ulrich was on the Fisher Price Drum (and toy cymbals).
Watch the video above to see how the new rendition came together. Metallica was on the Tonight Show ahead of their new album release on Friday for Hardwired…To Self-Destruct.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization