Crews removed gold letters spelling “Trump Place” from a residential building in Manhattan on Wednesday after hundreds signed a petition demanding the building drop the president-elect’s last name.
“It will be like a breath of fresh air, walking down Riverside Boulevard not being embarrassed by the ‘Trump Dump’ name,” Marjorie Jacobs, a resident of one of the buildings said. “We knew that we did not feel safe with his name on the building.”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time